Tuesday, March 6, 2007

oh the days of gagging have continued! i may start a list of places it happens.
  • bathroom- check! this applies to ANY bathroom ANYWHERE! home, work, wherever. I had to go Delaware for work today, that didn't bother buddha, gagged in the bathroom of a historical society!
  • grocery store- check! we all know this story
  • work- check! not just the bathroom, at my cubicle too! in both offices! it's not easy trying to be quiet when this happens!
  • car- check!
  • parking garage- check! this goes along w/ the Delaware trip.

i'm sure i'll be adding to the list as the days go by! hopefully it won't last too long!

tomorrow's an exciting day- we go to try and hear the heartbeat. hopefully we will have good news!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Sounds like a blast. I hate puking or heaving or gagging. This is why motherhood is not for me. However I cannot wait to hear how you are doing as the months pass by. I hope the heart beat is nice and strong.
-Nina