Thursday, June 26, 2008

Water Baby




Well Aidan has officially been out in the world just as long as he was inside! 9 months have passed already. He's becoming quite a handfull! He always wants to be standing up. I think he may walk before he crawls. He is able to get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth, but he has yet to get those hands and legs moving at the same time to venture around the house. He also loves the water. Not just the tub, (where he kicks water EVERYWHERE (i eventually end up just as wet as him!), but we had him in my mom's pull a few weeks ago. He loved it! Splashing around and watching kenzie go underwater. We're heading to Myrtle Beach soon, so I'm very excited to see Aidan's reaction to the sand and water, plus I'm happy to get a vacation!



1 comment:

vicki said...

Soooo cute, hard to believe he's 9 months, you will be planning a birthday party before you know it.
Have fun at the Beach.