Tuesday, March 27, 2007

So it's been a while since I posted, but we've been busy. We've had something to do for the past 3 weekends and we have something to do for the next 5 weekends! On top of those events, we're getting new carpeting put in (finally!!) at the end of this week and a new deck as soon as the permits go through. I am looking forward to both of those big projects as I have been since we've moved into this house! We'll finally be able to enjoy being outside with a safe place to sit!

As for Buddha, he/she is doing fine so far...still making me dry heave, and i'm not so patiently waiting for that to go away! but other than that, same as before..the next dr. appt. is on wednesday morning so i'm sure i'll be posting again. i'm hoping the next appt. after that will be a sonogram! after the carpet is installed, i'll start getting things drawn on the walls and ready for painting them (we're doing pooh) so i'm drawing characters on the walls.

1 comment:

Nina said...

I am predicting a girl. In the year of the baby,(2007) everyone is having girls.